Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New News..............

Good Morning!!

Well Happy Tuesday.......

Our Chair Cover Special is now over, however rentals are available at regular pricing of $3.00 per chair with organza sash......The Special resulted in great savings for many brides....some dates in 2010 still available, although 2011 is booking fast!!!

I was anticipating Uplighting services to be available for April 2010......Big News its on its way and will be available much sooner, I will update once it is available for booking....

I feel so blessed with the amount of readers I have on this blog, I can see thru the site statistics many more are reading then actual followers.......come on out don't be shy...become a follower!!

So recently I have added the shopping site and Etsy store.........these are still a work in progress!!

CHANGES......I'm excited to share  I am revamping the entire website behide the scenes.....there will be many great features to come!!! So please be patient while I convert to a new host, but this will truly be much easier and the site, blog and store will be all together in one place!!!!

Don't forget to comment on what you are doing to personalize your event...to be entered to win the Giveaway of personalized water bottle labels!!

Till next time,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment