Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Wednesday to all.....


I met with 2 new clients today, it was such a pleasure to meet both couples!!
I am so thankful for the wonderful clients and vendor support I have....
I am amazed at how busy this season truly is!!

I am continuing to offer the Spring Savings Specials.....

Chair Cover Rentals $2.75 each*within 25 miles of Providence, RI

Uplighting starting at $300.00 for 10 lights

Feather Centerpieces starting at $25.00 each

Linen Rentals starting at $5.00 per table

Event Coordination starting at $250.00



New Inventory……



I have added the popular Manzanita Natural Branch Centerpieces w/ hanging votives (pictures to come)

Crystal garlands

Hanging Chandeliers

All available for rent….More to come…



Are you struggling with a centerpiece idea, have you fallen in love with a centerpiece and are now finding it out of reach $$$ Let me know what it is….Maybe it can be included in the new inventory!





Bonus offer…to all current clients. with any booked referral receive $25 off your final invoice!



Thank you to all for your patience, anyone who is waiting on follow up calls, I will make them all in the morning!!!



Till next time,

M

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to think I had a part in your new centerpieces ;) Can't wait to see a picture!

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you did!!! Im am swamped with a big move thru the next week..I'll get pictures to you ASAP!

    ReplyDelete