Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Making it personal....

Ok so I'm a few days late.....as much as I love to blog it is hard to keep up with. I promise once the new site is up I will be more focused on the blog!



So in todays post I have put together some ideas for making it personal. Personalizarion is a great way to had details and guests have such attention to detail....

Here is a slide show of some items, some of these photos are mine and some are images from google images to show you examples!



Image #1 Personalized Wedding Gown Labels
Image #2 Custom Dance Floor Logo
Image #3 Custom Cake Toppers (these are available thru i do details shop..)
Image #4 Custom embossed Napkins (these are available thru i do details shop..)

Image #5 Custom Unity Candles & Memorial Candles (these are available custom made by me! Message for samples and pricing)
Image # 6 Custom Water Bottle Labels (these are available custom made by me! Message for samples and pricing)

Image #7&8 Custom Menu and Table Number Cards (these are available custom made by me! Message for samples and pricing)


Have you found a new exciting way to personalize your event?? Share with us!!

Till next time,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment